Menu

Anyone know when AP swcores are mailed?

I can see at the CB website that I can pay $$$ and get scores by phone...but not when they are mailed. Anyone got theirs yet?

If we did cave in and pay...is it $8 per call or score? DS took 3 exams and I'd rather not shellout $24...

I am a little fuzzy on this, but I *know* that we got our ds's the week before we went to his college freshman orientation, which was on July 25. I'm pretty sure you will have them next week.

Dd and I have been tempted, but are too cheap to pay, so we

just keep waiting

just keep waiting

just keep waiting, waiting, waiting...

GardenMom

I can see at the CB website that I can pay $$$ and get scores by phone...but not when they are mailed. Anyone got theirs yet?

If we did cave in and pay...is it $8 per call or score? DS took 3 exams and I'd rather not shellout $24...

DD's scores arrived today. There's a thread on College Confidential - scores seem to be arriving this week, so I would save your $$ (oh but you only pay for the fee once so you would only pay $8). ;)

Edited by readwithem
Delete personal details.

Last couple years the scores seemed to arrive first to the west coast, then mid-west, the south and new england. Seems the folks I know in PA, DE and NJ were the last folks to receive their scores last year. Based on last year, I won't be at all surprised if DS' scores don't arrive until next Friday.

We did call, $8, first time.

JFS, since you're in IL I would expect they'd arrive very soon, very soon :)

Carole

Edited by Blue Hen