Menu

Bad Haircut- should I go back?

Dd and I used a new hair stylist last week and both of us have issues with the cuts. Dd has one side noticeably shorter than the other but she can live with it. As for me, one side is nicely tapered and the other side isn't tapered at all- it's shorter and cut in two levels that look totally different than the other side.

If I go back, she'll have to cut the 'good' side quite a bit to make the sides even, and it's already pretty short. But I can't live with it this way, can I?

What do I say when I call her? I'm not angry- just want her to fix this. And do I pay her for this?

If she did that bad a job, I wouldn't want her messing with it any further.

Maybe I'd call that salon and ask for the owner (assuming she wasn't the owner) and explain (politely!) what happened and ask if someone else who works there can fix it for you at no cost, if that would be a relevant situation.

But I wouldn't let HER touch my hair again no matter what, even if it meant going somewhere else entirely and paying all over again!

Well, the vote is clear- go to someone else! I really thought I should give her an opportunity to fix it but you're right- she might just make BOTH sides look bad.

The funny thing is that my left side is wonky and dd's right side is wonky- so she's not even consistent when she's inconsistent!

Thanks for the quick replies.