Menu

Working towards my 50 posts!

I am right there with you all!!!

I used to sell/post on the old boards.... too bad those messages didn't carry over..

I sure am finding it more fun to reply to messages though than just lurk!

I am so relieved to see this thread!

Other than the moving part, I could have written the original post.

I have been mainly lurking here for @ five years, but I seldom post. I always feel like a lot of my posts would only be a ditto to something someone else had already posted. (Although I'm sure she said it more eloquently than I):)

It's nice to know I'm in good company:D

Melissa

I always feel like a lot of my posts would only be a ditto to something someone else had already posted. (Although I'm sure she said it more eloquently than I):)

Melissa

This is me to a "T"! I read the threads and want to post only to find that someone or several someones have already posted exactly what I was thinking. I figure I don't need to double up on the advice so I just lurk instead. And yes, they typically write it better than I could! lol.

What you said! I've been a reader and occasional poster for nearly years. Over the years, I had to wean myself away from spending too much time here (or rather, on the old boards). Also, I found myself starting posts, and then saying to myself, "Really, what's my opinion worth? I know what is right for my kids, but my advice probably won't help this person." So unless it was a topic that I really feel strongly about, I let it go without posting. Now I'm back to obsessing again, because I missed my group's annual used curriculum sale, and I have to sell a few things to make room (and find money!) for next year's books!

Maura

Now that I decided to join in and not lurk anymore, I can't stop myself! I didn't come here just to sell or buy or whatever, I started posting because someone said 50 posts were needed, so I had a goal to do that. Just to do it. Silly as that is! :)

But I have learned so much on here over time, and am enjoying all the advice and wisdom here, and it's been fun finally joining in! I see that I am now past people who have been here much longer than I! Oh my, who knows when I will ever stop, now that I've started!:tongue_smilie: