Menu

AP Scores for 2010 are now available by phone

What IF you do not have the AP Code #, the one that was on the student's pack?

The student can also retrieve their score with a social security number, assuming they provided it when taking their exam.

You may be able to call the College Board and speak to a representative for alternate methods.

For those who have done their AP classes with PA Homeschoolers do you think the teacher's would have received the scores by now?

I'm PA HS'ers AP Stat teacher. No, we have not received the AP scores for the students in our class.

The last I heard the CB is not making the AP scores available to online providers. We rely upon our students to let us know the score they achieved.

Carole

It was good news :)

The computer asked for his SS OR AP Code and thankfully DS had written his SS on his paper. I also had to provide a few other key pieces of ID and then the computer told me they had located DS, did I want to proceed, pay the $8 and get his scores? YES!!! I really did not want to wait another 2 weeks for these scores. That's how long it was last year and it seemed like such a long wait.

I also called back to a different number, spoke to a very nice woman who asked tons of ID'tion questions before confirming that DS had written down his college's code. DS could not even remember back in May whether or not he had recorded the college code.

(Now, if DS would just finish his university's calculus test he would then officially be finished with one year of college calc. He Ace'd their first calc test and was told at orientation to take the next higher calc test :lol: and he thought back in May that he was finished with tests until the fall :lol: )

Carole

I'm PA HS'ers AP Stat teacher. No, we have not received the AP scores for the students in our class.

The last I heard the CB is not making the AP scores available to online providers. We rely upon our students to let us know the score they achieved.

Carole

I just tried, and public school teachers cannot get to their scores, yet. (Well, at least I couldn't get to my students' calculus scores.) This year is the first that we can get score reports online and not have to wait until they come in the mail.

There is a place on the answer sheet to put a code for an online provider. I wonder why they won't let you see the scores?