Menu

I want to go on vacation. Where should I go?

ok. I am stumped. Dh and I want to take a few days and go off someplace for just the 2 of us. Hoping to keep the cost to 500 dollars or less. We prefer outdoorsy stuff ( but I want to sleep in a real bed in a building with a roof on it, so no camping) I'd like to go someplace cooler, but I can deal with heat if it has sand and water with it.

Any suggestions? ANy websites with travel deals, cruises, hotel/flight combos?

ok. I am stumped. Dh and I want to take a few days and go off someplace for just the 2 of us. Hoping to keep the cost to 500 dollars or less. We prefer outdoorsy stuff ( but I want to sleep in a real bed in a building with a roof on it, so no camping) I'd like to go someplace cooler, but I can deal with heat if it has sand and water with it.

Any suggestions? ANy websites with travel deals, cruises, hotel/flight combos?

Zip straight south through Alabama to the Gulf - oops oily beaches - probably not where you want to be. How about heading east to North or South Carolina? But can it be done under $500??? Don't know east coast prices for gas & lodging. Have you checked out travelocity.com , Expedia.com or getaway.com?

Well, if you're willing to skip the beach part (maybe hang out by the pool instead?), I'm guessing you could get some fantastic deals in the Gulf.

You know I have friend who is in Gulf Shores right now and the beaches are fine. There are some places that are oil covered but there are many others that are not.