Menu

shameless plug-my new learning photo meme

Dear Hive

I am starting a photo meme/challenge. The theme is learning, tho I didn't specifically call it a homeschool meme, I'm hoping even parents of p.s. students will participate and maybe visit/get to know other homeschoolers

It will run on Saturdays, because I noticed there are not so many memes running on the weekend.

I will list a theme or challenge for the week, this week it is "A love of reading"

Next Saturday, May 29th I'll have a mr. linkey up.

I'd love to have the hivers join!

LENS photo challenge at Home is Where You Start From

you can click over for more specifics.

Hive board,

this is a bump about my Learning never stops {L.E.N.S.} photo challenge, today, May 29th is the start date, the linkey is up, if anyone would like to join in, click over and put your post url into the linkey. The contest will stay open until 10 p.m. Sunday night.

I will pick two winners and their photos will be shown on my blog.

L.E.N.S. photo challenge-A love of reading-May 29

:lurk5:

I love this idea too :) I just entered a photo as well. I don't have an expensive camera and I don't really edit my photos but I did have a photo that immediately came to mind when I saw what your theme was, so I thought it would be fun to enter it :)

I loved seeing the other entries so far, too. Whoever took the one of a girl reading under a tree, that was a great photo!

you guys are great! The hive board is always so nice about clicking over and seeing a blog.

it's still running till 10pm tonight.

if you miss this week, next weekend the theme is "colors", find someway to tie it into learning. :lol: