Menu

Just dropping by to say hello...

I haven't been posting much lately, but I do read the forum once or twice a day. You are all so helpful to me with homeschooling ideas and suggestions. I'm really thankful for this site and for all of you!

I have not been posting as before because I'm getting ready to teach a workshop at a conference in Nashville next week. This is for women in ministry, and my subject is the arts as ministry in the church. This is my first opportunity to do anything like this. It is an international conference that is held every two years somewhere in the U.S. As I get ready for the workshop I'd really appreciate any prayers that come my way.

Homeschooling is so flexible that I can actually do something like this and keep dd's lessons going. Way cool!!!

Blessings,

Lucinda

but I hope you all don't miss my main points when I posted this morning:

1. I really do appreciate you all and this forum!

2. I really do need prayer for this, REALLY!

3. Yes, it's a cool opportunity that I'm excited about, but I didn't post to brag about it. Honestly, if you knew me you'd realize that I'm just being obedient and that I don't consider myself to be extra special at all.

Blessings,

Lucinda