Menu

Does anyone watch Desperate Housewives?

Anyone wanna dish about the season finale?

Who isn't raising their own child?

What is Paul going to do now that he's back on Wisteria Lane?

What will happen to Andrew now that Gabby and Carlos know the truth?

What will happen to Bree? How will Sam fit into this, if at all?

Is Eddie gone for good, or will he reappear next season?

Will Lynette really name the baby Polly?

It's going to be a long summer!

Guest Noodles
Anyone wanna dish about the season finale?

What will happen to Andrew now that Gabby and Carlos know the truth?

What will happen to Bree? How will Sam fit into this, if at all?

Is Eddie gone for good, or will he reappear next season?

Will Lynette really name the baby Polly?

It's going to be a long summer!

I watch it!!! :)

i was stumped on the child one. The only thing I could think of was MJ not being Susan and Mikes.

Paul is back and I didn't even recognize him! I was asking hubby "who is that?!" DUH me...:tongue_smilie:

I wonder if they will put Andrew in jail?? It should be interesting...

Bree will probably find another dude to latch onto. LOL

I was wondering the same thing about Eddie. I liked his and the Drea De Matteo characters. They gave the show some spice.

Polly??? Yea...it is going to be a long summer waiting for the premieres but it gives me time to work in my garden and watch re-runs. hehehe :lol:

The only problem with it being MJ is that the nurse quit her job 10 years ago and MJ's not 10.

My thought is that it's maybe Julie/Dylan, but then, they just said ONE of the families involved lives on Wisteria Lane. Eddie didn't live on Wisteria. What if HE is the one who was switched with the oldest Scavo boy? Oh the irony!

I'd bet it was one of Gaby's girls, and she finds out that the girl who was hers and switched was beautiful, skinny, and exactly like her- so I think she'd be the one most torn up about it.

I wonder what Paul Young will be up too....I can't think of anything he would want revenge on.

I hope they continue the Eddie story a bit, I'd love to know if he goes to jail or therapy or something, and if Lynette keeps encouraging him.

Oh, yeah. I can't wait for the next episode (or is it the next season?). :lurk5:

It's gotta be one of Gaby's girls...one of 'ems gotta be about ten. Switched at birth?

I thought that too but they look so similar! I thought Julie.

That was the stupidest season finale they have ever had. :thumbdown: The whole Lynette storyline was absurd.

It's Bree's son, Andrew.

They made SUCH a big deal about Bree's life in the season finale. Starting this series she was the perfect housewife. She then became very successful in her business. But things have changed in that she's lost one dh and in the SF, she has lost another....over Andrew (the whole "..you put ME in jail but you didn't turn in your son." comment). Her business is gone basically b/c she took a portion of it out of Andrew's hands and to keep safe from blackmail against her Andrew, she has lost her business. Now...because she's trying to have a clean slate and realizes the damage she's done, she is going to confess Andrew's crime to Gabby. She thinks she is going into this trying to protect Andrew, her son, but....is he really her son?????? Sooo...everything she's been through in some way revolves around Andrew. All the ways she has been ruined (with the exception of her first dh's death) is the result of something Andrew has been involved in. Now she has nothing. And when the season starts again, she's going to find out that he's not her biological son.

That's my theory. ;)

What were the circumstances in him leaving Wisteria Lane in the first place? It's been so long ago that I don't remember.

That was the stupidest season finale they have ever had. :thumbdown: The whole Lynette storyline was absurd.

It's Bree's son, Andrew.

They made SUCH a big deal about Bree's life in the season finale. Starting this series she was the perfect housewife. She then became very successful in her business. But things have changed in that she's lost one dh and in the SF, she has lost another....over Andrew (the whole "..you put ME in jail but you didn't turn in your son." comment). Her business is gone basically b/c she took a portion of it out of Andrew's hands and to keep safe from blackmail against her Andrew, she has lost her business. Now...because she's trying to have a clean slate and realizes the damage she's done, she is going to confess Andrew's crime to Gabby. She thinks she is going into this trying to protect Andrew, her son, but....is he really her son?????? Sooo...everything she's been through in some way revolves around Andrew. All the ways she has been ruined (with the exception of her first dh's death) is the result of something Andrew has been involved in. Now she has nothing. And when the season starts again, she's going to find out that he's not her biological son.

That's my theory. ;)

What were the circumstances in him leaving Wisteria Lane in the first place? It's been so long ago that I don't remember.

Hmm, interesting theory! I'll ponder that for a while. Do you think Bree's real son is Sam? What's the timeline on Sam's birth vs Andrew's? Or do you think Bree's real son is not on the show at all?

Paul was arrested for killing someone in season 1 and has been in prison. I can't remember who he killed, though. I ahve season 1 on dvd. I'll have to go back and watch it.

I'm betting Season 7 (which is supposedly the final season) will tie up all loose ends and all the chickens will come home to roost, so to speak.

At first I thought Sam but I'm not sure now. How would he know? Plus, I don't recall him being the exact same age..? I think perhaps they have left that open in order to introduce a new character.

Paul was arrested for killing someone in season 1 and has been in prison. I can't remember who he killed, though.

Oh yes....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Desperate_Housewives_characters#Paul_Young

So he could have it out for Mike....but Mike is gone for now. So this opens it up for Susan and Mike to move back and for Paul to get his revenge. ?

Love the show!

And my first thought about the story with the nurse and the baby not belonging to the family was that it was Andrew as well.

Eddie probably won't come back onto the show.

Orson will probably get back together with Bree.

Susan made me go measure my son against my kitchen closet door lol... <sniff, sniff>

Can't wait for the next season!