Menu

Joy Hakim's science series

I'd like to buy Joy Hakim's science series for some summer science reading. I have a few questions I would love answered:

1. Can you buy the series in soft cover?

2. How many books are currently published?

3. Has the series been completed or are there new editions anticipated?

4. Does anyone sell the entire set like you can buy her entire US History series?

Thanks to anyone who knows!

I'd like to buy Joy Hakim's science series for some summer science reading. I have a few questions I would love answered:

1. Can you buy the series in soft cover? No, hardback only.

2. How many books are currently published? 3

3. Has the series been completed or are there new editions anticipated? I've heard that 3 more are planned, focusing more on life science, iirc.

4. Does anyone sell the entire set like you can buy her entire US History series? amazon carries all three, not as a set though, at slightly discounted prices.

1. Can you buy the series in soft cover? No, hardback only.

2. How many books are currently published? 3

3. Has the series been completed or are there new editions anticipated? I've heard that 3 more are planned, focusing more on life science, iirc.

4. Does anyone sell the entire set like you can buy her entire US History series? amazon carries all three, not as a set though, at slightly discounted prices.

Thanks! Anyone know if it's sold as a set anywhere besides Amazon for a discount?

I wanted to love them too, but for some reason they felt far more disjointed and patched together than the US history series. The overarching "story" didn't seem to hold together all the various characters, cultures, and eras as well as the other series did, or as do other books such as E=mc squared.