Menu

Moon pies or something else?

Guest Cindie2dds

Guest Cindie2dds

I need something sweet now! Dh is going to the store for a treat and wants to know what I want. I can't think of anything else. Obviously we don't keep them in the house. ;)

Guest Cindie2dds
So what did you get? I often get cravings for shortbread cookies. But about once a year I want those Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies. Ooey and gooey and totally bad for you but so yum!

Cinder

:lol: That's what he brought home. He couldn't find Moon pies. I wonder if they still make them any more. Anyway, they were soft and gooey. :D

Guest Cindie2dds
Dang, now I want a Moon Pie and a Mountain Dew.

:lol: Sorry....

Seriously, though, if you know where I can get them, let me know. I was shocked when he said he couldn't find it at our local grocery store. :glare:

:lol: Sorry....

Seriously, though, if you know where I can get them, let me know. I was shocked when he said he couldn't find it at our local grocery store. :glare:

The Oatmeal Cream Pies didn't hit the spot?? :001_huh: Maybe you ate them wrong. See, you the the outside, drier part first, all the way around. THEN, you eat the middle, which is pure, smooshy filling and cookie. Mmmmmm.

Last time I had a Moon Pie I got it on the road at a little convenience store in Alabama. I ate half of it that morning for breakfast and the other half four days later when I found it still in the van. It tasted just the same.

I think local gas station carries them, I'll have to check.

I think local gas station carries them, I'll have to check.

That must be where I saw them, too. Because I know I've seen Moon Pies lately. And the QT's (QuikTrip gas stations) here have all kinds of yum-yums you won't see in the stores.

Cinder

I'm in Ohio and I see Moon Pies around here all the time but I am not sure I see them actually in grocery stores.

I had to send my hubby out last night for chocolate fudge pop tarts. When I am PMSing, I crave not only chocolate but the specific chocolate in those pop tarts. My time of the month is the only time they even get purchased. Now, however, I also want a moon pie.

Guest Cindie2dds
That must be where I saw them, too. Because I know I've seen Moon Pies lately. And the QT's (QuikTrip gas stations) here have all kinds of yum-yums you won't see in the stores.

Cinder

We have QTs here! I'm going to have to check on the way to ballet this evening. :D