Menu

Ameda Purely Yours breast pump?

I absolutely loved mine. I used it for all 4 of our children and it was great. I used it for occasional pumping and when I was working (part time). I was easily able to find replacement parts online (valves, tubing) when I needed them and I never had any problems with the motor burning out. I even had a car adapter with mine so I could pump on trips. I highly recommend this pump! Best of luck to you and your little one, Shannon

I forgot to mention that if you buying used, make sure you get a new Hygenienikit Collection System for hygienic reasons.

Edited by tonersl

I had one but I just thought it was OK. Personally, I had better luck with the Avent hand pump and really regretted spending the money on the expensive electric one.

I used a couple of hand pumps with my first baby, as well as a much older battery operated pump (babies are 7 1/2 years apart), and for me there was no comparison. The Ameda was much better.

I don't know how helpful my review is because it has been 8 years since I stopped using it. I LOVED mine and used it everyday for 2 years. In the last few weeks of my warranty the motor stopped working properly. Ameda/Hollister sent me a new one. It was fantastic customer service! I would absolutely use it again.