Menu

Where to go after Jump In?

angela&4boys

We are using Jump In also. I am thinking of using the IEW Student Writing Intensive program for high schoolers Level C. It covers outlines, paragraph writing, story sequencing, summarizing, working from multiple references, creative writing, formal essays and note taking. There are samples to look at on cbd.com http://www.christianbook.com/the-student-writing-intensive-level-c/andrew-pudewa/pd/123626?item_code=WW&netp_id=501484&event=ESRCN&view=details#curr

Jensens Format?

We recently purchased the essay writing cd from Analytical Grammar. It has been very helpful! I've been pleasantly surprised.

Thank you! Jensens seems to garner good reviews, at least at cbd.com. I'll have to check out the essay writing cd.

Kysha,

I love your blog! You have a such a precious family. We will be using CLE math and language arts too. :)

Really? Wow! We have several like subjects!

Thanks so much, Angela! We just switched to CLE math and are looking forward to other subjects in CLE this year. :)