Menu

I've been here one year!

I have been on the WTM forums one year now. I found these forums from a search for used curriculum online. I never even knew about the book or the forums before. :lol: I have since read the book, embraced a good deal of it and recommended it to many (still waiting for a friend to return my copy! :glare:) I've have had 10 sale/swap transactions, made 11 friends, posted 2,543 times (2,544 if you include this one), subscribed to 475 threads!! (mostly book and curricula rec's), been elevated to the status of Empress Bee and have learned lots and lots from reading the posts of the many wise individuals here. Who knew logic was important?? ;) :lol: It's been a wild year. I wonder where I will be at the end of the next one?? :001_huh: Looking forward to the ride and who I will be at the end of it. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all and learning from you. :grouphug: My special thanks to Susan Wise Bauer for her book and for providing this website. It's been a wonderful place to come and exchange ideas. WTMF rocks! :hurray: :party:

Edited by Ibbygirl

Thanks. :) It was technically on April 3rd but I needed time to formulate what I wanted to say in my post. :lol: :)

Boy when you jump into something, you really jump into it. :D

Happy Anniversary. You have certainly contributed a lot the conversations here, and I am grateful.

Boy when you jump into something, you really jump into it. :D

Happy Anniversary. You have certainly contributed a lot the conversations here, and I am grateful.

LOL Yeah, 2,545 posts worth. Sheesh I talk A LOT! hehehe Thanks for your kind words. :)

Happy Anniversary!

Me too--on 4/2. But wow you have way more posts than me. I am a lurker at heart.

Everyone tells me I talk too much but I prefer to think of myself as "linguistically gifted" instead. ;) :D Happy Anniversary to you too! :)

Happy anniversary, Dear :)

Rosie

Thank you dear! It's been a pleasure getting to know you over this year. :grouphug: