Menu

Anyone near or know anything about Vidalia, Ga?

almost 4 1/2 hrs from Vidalia. I am hoping to find if there are any active homeschool groups in and around the area for middle and highschool kids. I really am hoping there are!!!

We're down here in Bainbridge with a fairly active group of really neat people. I'll be glad to help any way I can' date=' but we may be a wee bit far away.

Tonya

www.meanolmama.blogspot.com

Does anyone know anything about this area? Homeschooling groups or activites for middle and highschool?
I've actually been there, but it was way before I'd even heard of homeschooling. I was sent there as an environmental engineer on a project. Don't worry; it's all cleaned up now.:D

in this area. My kids are active where we are now and I know this is in the boonies. Dc are actually starting a new activity next week...which they have been looking forward to since Oct. I hate to tell them that it is a big chance that we will be moving soon and they will not be able to finish this program and there may not be ANYTHING where we might be moving to! My kids are not little anymore and they look forward to meeting others and being involved!

I've actually been there, but it was way before I'd even heard of homeschooling. I was sent there as an environmental engineer on a project. Don't worry; it's all cleaned up now.:D

I was looking for a group too for Fitzgerald and called a bunch of groups with in a 2 hour drive radius and they said that they are no longer together. Oh Vidalia is a hour and a half north east of me. The closest I found was 2 that are in Valdosta, which would be a 2 and a half hour drive from Vidalia.

I was looking for a group too for Fitzgerald and called a bunch of groups with in a 2 hour drive radius and they said that they are no longer together. Oh Vidalia is a hour and a half north east of me. The closest I found was 2 that are in Valdosta, which would be a 2 and a half hour drive from Vidalia.

that is exactly what I am finding out as well. It is very discouraging!!

My kids are active in some groups around here and to move were there is NOTHING..is going to be devastating! I was reading on one of the cities website that kids hang out at Wal-mart on the weekends because there is nothing else to do! :eek:

I did contact one person and they said that there is a large group in Statesboro, but that is till going to be an hour or so drive for us. If my kids make friends, no one is going to want them to visit us or we are not going to feel comfortable with our kids an hour or so away!