Menu

Please pick a name for my HS blog!!

Which blog name do YOU like best?  

1. 1. Which blog name do YOU like best?

• crazyhomeschoolmom.com
    • learnasafamily.com
    • schoolislife.com

okay, i've narrowed it down to a couple of choices. I have my favorite, but I'd like to get a sense for what others think.

Can you pick your favorite, the one that jumps out at you and makes you say "cool, i'd like to visit that blog?" :D

ETA: Can't add rowingdownstream.com to the mix, as it wont' let me edit a poll, but I kinda like this one :) It reminds me of Thich Nhat Hanh's quote

Edited by Halcyon

FWIW, I like rowingdownstream.com better than any of your other choices.

ack!!

Decisions!!!

I like crazyhomeschoolmom the best LOL--obviously it's tongue in cheek :) I also like rowingdownstream! Although that's probably tongue in cheek too, as right now my son just moaned for about 15 minutes about starting school. Monday mornings can be tough!

FWIW, I like rowingdownstream.com better than any of your other choices.

:iagree:I voted crazyhomeschoolmom.com, but like rowingdownstream.com better. However, that's likely because the latter has a spiritual meaning for me that makes the irony even more delightful. (My favourite spiritual teacher, who is very popular in New Age circles, uses the idea of upstream/downstream as an analogy for ligning up with what you want in life.)

:iagree:I voted crazyhomeschoolmom.com, but like rowingdownstream.com better. However, that's likely because the latter has a spiritual meaning for me that makes the irony even more delightful. (My favourite spiritual teacher, who is very popular in New Age circles, uses the idea of upstream/downstream as an analogy for ligning up with what you want in life.)

yes, that's why I like it too. :)

I actually do know Abraham Hicks :) We also love enjoyparenting.com, a website focusing on using the Law of Attraction in parenting!

Ok! So I wasn't that far off after all! :D (I host a forum focused on LoA and related concepts, so Abe is a common short hand for me. I guess I used it in my excitement of finding someone here that might be familiar with them.)

I love Scott Noelle! His emails are absolutely fabulous!

LOL - I was going to say anything BUT crazyhomeschoolmom. I would not be interested to look at a blog with that title. rowingdownstream doesn't give me any idea what the blog is about. learnasafamily is my favorite.

hehe tha's funny that you hate that name lol. i thought it was funny :D

Ok! So I wasn't that far off after all! :D (I host a forum focused on LoA and related concepts, so Abe is a common short hand for me. I guess I used it in my excitement of finding someone here that might be familiar with them.)

I love Scott Noelle! His emails are absolutely fabulous!

Oh, so fun to find another WTMer who loves him! We work on a lot of unconditional parenting in our lives, so he's inspiring.

LOL - I was going to say anything BUT crazyhomeschoolmom. I would not be interested to look at a blog with that title. rowingdownstream doesn't give me any idea what the blog is about. learnasafamily is my favorite.

:iagree::iagree:

How about lifeislearning.com? learningislife.com?

Oh. :glare:

Well, rowingdownstream.com sound peaceful and relaxing! :D

that's what I thought LOL. Whereas crazyhomeschoolmom, while not forgettable, makes me feel kinda frantic. :)

Of course, is my life "peaceful and relaxing"???

You could say I'm working on it!

Whereas crazyhomeschoolmom, while not forgettable, makes me feel kinda frantic. :)

Actually, I think crazyhomeschoolmom would be more forgettable than the others, since there are a number of homeschool blogs with crazy and/or homeschool in the title. There is Crazy Homeschool Mama, Those Crazy Homeschoolers, I'm not Crazy, I'm Homeschooling, Chez Crazy and Ramblings from the Crazy House. There's even a Crazy Cancer Homeschool Blog.

I voted for schoolislife, but I love SolaMichella's suggestions. Since the two she listed are taken, try switching out a word. Learningforlife, maybe? Also, you could try adding a hyphen between the words: learing-for-life.

Edited by Crissy