Menu

Does anyone know if Rainbow Resources will take orders from you when they are at a

T Baer

Yes, they will give you free shipping on whatever you order at the fair, even if they end up shipping it to you from their warehouse.

BUT.... After doing this a couple of times I had the epiphany that this was costing me *more* money - because if I buy it at the fair, they charge me sales tax, and if I order it online, they don't. 90% of the time if I order online I get free shipping anyway because I wait till my order's up to $150 (or I put in a group order with other local friends to get it above $150).

If you know what you want, I believe they are the vendor that will let you call ahead, and they will bring it with them. I could have them mixed up with someone else, but if you know what you want, or what you want to take a look at, it is worth a shot.

Terri

If you know what you want, I believe they are the vendor that will let you call ahead, and they will bring it with them. I could have them mixed up with someone else, but if you know what you want, or what you want to take a look at, it is worth a shot.

Terri

Thanks for the tip - our convention is coming up, I'll give them a call! :)