Menu

I am looking for a Bible study for myself ( obviously CC)

This summer, I did, "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things" by Beth Moore. You can download all her videos for $5 a piece off of Lifeway's website. It was a great study to do independently! So much meat. "Believing God" is WAYYYYYY deep, and you can do it online for $20. Our Bible study did it last semester and it was an amazing personal study.

Another person I like to study by myself if Kay Arthur's "Lord" studies. "Lord, I want to know you," "Lord, Heal my Hurts," etc. Those run a little cheaper because you don't need/have videos to go along with them.

Blessings!

Dorinda

Those are great suggestions. Two years ago I bought Charles Stanley's Daily Life Principles Bible, to use in my devotional time. I can read through the Bible in one year, and he gives some explanations, but it's not too 'devotion' oriented.

I know you asked for bible studies, but what I've found is that I'll find something that piques my interest, so I'll open my reference books, etc., and write down what I learn.

The Truth Project. I'm doing this one right now and it's awesome! Chuck Missler has some awesome studies as well. Very much like being in a collegiate type environment. I did Beth Moore's Daniel last year and that was awesome too. :iagree: also with poster who mentioned Kay Arthur. I did several of her "Lord" series and they were all excellent. Experiencing God is supposedly a very good one too but I personally have never done it (yet ;) ) Good luck in your search. :)