Menu

Need to keep the money extremely low...

Ok, dh just told me I have to keep everything low. Now, Ds has just about everything...(still looking at the Latin reading books).

Dd will be in 9th grade (PA) She is the one that wants to do everything. I have the large Smithsonian Chemistry set for ages 10 and up (Not used yet). Will this be ok for this grade?? Are there any worksheets that I can use for this anywhere online?....I'm searching.

Still thinking of the other subjects. (She loves to read ahead of her age.)

Again, Thanks for any help in advance. :)

• 1 month later...

where did you find the Smithsonian Microchem XM 5000 Chemistry Set. I've been looking and thought it was discontinued.

I'm in the same boat. i have an 8th grader that loves to read. i'm looking for science/chemistry that wont break (the little) bank.

Lara

Ok, dh just told me I have to keep everything low. Now, Ds has just about everything...(still looking at the Latin reading books).

Dd will be in 9th grade (PA) She is the one that wants to do everything. I have the large Smithsonian Chemistry set for ages 10 and up (Not used yet). Will this be ok for this grade?? Are there any worksheets that I can use for this anywhere online?....I'm searching.

Still thinking of the other subjects. (She loves to read ahead of her age.)

Again, Thanks for any help in advance. :)

My advice would be to seek out homeschool used book sales and conventions!

I've found so many great buys there and it's shopping season, so now's the time to hunt them out.

I agree with the previous poster that if you know what subjects you want to cover, we can offer additional help.