Menu

So did anyone in the USA figure out how to stream the Olympics live????

My dh decided to rent THE HURT LOCKER on a one night rental :angry: TONIGHT. Pairs skating finals...HELLO!!!! This is a every four year event. A rental can happen ANYTIME. (Can you tell I'm a bit peeved?) BUT....I'm NOT bashing my DH. I love him dearly. He just doesn't love figure skating the way I do. :lol:

Anyway, did anyone successfully stream live Olympic coverage? I looked at the other threads but didn't really understand what ISP cloaking meant. Help me please! FAST!!!! It's 8:18 Mountain and they should be starting to show the finals any minute!!!!

We have satellite internet, so live streaming of anything online is practically impossible so I haven't even tried to access live streams of the Olympics (although I wish I could). However, I came across this article today and thought how irritated I would be if I didn't have cable but did have ordinarily streaming-capable internet access. :glare:

Guest addison
We have satellite internet, so live streaming of anything online is practically impossible so I haven't even tried to access live streams of the Olympics (although I wish I could). However, I came across this article today and thought how irritated I would be if I didn't have cable but did have ordinarily streaming-capable internet access. :glare:

:iagree:You do have a good point there. Having no cable, but the Internet connection to live stream the Olympics in such a condition would freak out anyone. :grouphug: Just wait and watch until some thing is being done is something that we can do as of now. :glare: