Menu

WTM online....

The booklists are a major element of the book and represent a tremendous amount of work and research on the part of the authors. They are copyrighted and should not be available for free online.

Okay! I didn't know if I was missing something on the site. Time to start organizing my list!!

You might want to check your library for WTM.

I have one home from the library right now but there is so much information in there that I'm going to need over and over again that I'm going to buy one for myself.

You'll be glad to own a copy. Ten years into this adventure, and I still refer to my copy of TWTM on a fairly regular basis.

You'll be glad to own a copy. Ten years into this adventure, and I still refer to my copy of TWTM on a fairly regular basis.

I agree. I used to borrow it from the library, but I kept getting fines for returning it late. And then, somebody else had the gall to borrow it!:lol: I finally figured out that buying it wouldn't cost that much more than paying the library fines, and it would be nice to have my own copy on hand at all times. Plus I can annotate it. :001_smile:

Personally, I think a list of the books would be pretty useless without the details and explanations. I have 2 editions, and I don't ever plan to give up either one of them! :D

I will buy it then! I have the library copy(totally brand new and never been read I think) and just wanted an easy access list for borrowing/buying books. Guess I have some typing to do!