Menu

Tazzie Story

Tazzie's usually pretty well behaved...but then there are THOSE days...

Well, he had a meltdown on Sunday. He'd gotten up at 5 am, no nap, and by 3pm was at the end of his rope. I told him no about something, and he started crying, saying he didn't get 'no 'spect' and he wasn't going to 'spect' me if I didn't 'respect' him. Yes, he finally got the 're' in there, lol. Well, Wolf picked him up and carted him to his room, telling him he could cool off for a bit and then come back. All the while he's got Tazzie picked up and carrying him up the stairs, the child is howling about being 'disspected' and 'you gotta respect me!'. :blink:

*sigh*

I'm raising Rodney Dangerfield.

Later, after he'd calmed down and we were talking in his room, he told me that Daddy was being obnoxious, carrying him up the stairs, and that he had a headache. I told him it was from yelling and crying so much, and he announced that it was because he was so annoyed that his head hurt.

Give me strength. The child isn't 5 until the 15th. :svengo:

True, Jean...but that's one term I'm fairly sure he's not heard of, lol!

I told Wolf later, "Reason 938 why you can tell a home schooled child from a non...he can use words like respect, obnoxious, annoying, etc properly before he's even 5." :lol: