Menu

Can anyone review/recommend Type to Learn vs. Typing Instructor for Kids?

HollyBee

I'm considering these two programs. Does anyone have experience with either and/or both? :bigear:

I'm also open to other programs, so if there's something better, by all means share! We've done Dance Mat Typing and would like to move on.

Thanks!

Holly

I haven't seen Type 2 Learn, but my kids have loved - and had great success with - Typing Instructor for Kids. We actually bought it as a bundle with Typing Instructor Deluxe (both programs together for only a few dollars more than one alone), and my kids decided to install the Kids version. I think they're basically the same program with the Kids version having a more "Kid" feel. My 11 1/2 yos still love it. There are pirates, castles, vikings, sharks and Egyptian tombs in the games, among other things.

We also used Dance Mat first, but needed more games to increase speed. This fit the bill perfectly.

Thanks everyone! So where's the best place to buy Typing Instructor for Kids? I am a frequent Amazon customer, but they don't have the latest version (platinum 5.0). Is there a better place to get it than just downloading from the company website?

Thanks!

Holly