Menu

Am I the only one??

That would really like to see the Alice in Wonderland movie in the theater:lurk5:, but think that Johnny Depp's character might just be a little too freaky to see on the big screen. :eek: The movie looks really cool, but Johnny... I think he'd give me nightmares! :D

Well I never want to see his nose or any other nose like in pirates of the caribean again. There's just some things they don't ever need to zoom in on or put in HD and that's one of them IMO. :ack2:

ROFL!!! :rofl: :rofl: Those HD will get you huh? hehe Oh my gosh, have you ever seen the 30 Rock bit with the HD cameras?? I almost died laughing. This is poor quality, but it was the only one I could find that didn't make you watch the entire episode.

I had not heard anything about this movie, and then saw a preview for it yesterday. It looks like it's going to be really good! So yes, I do want to see it on the big screen. Certain movies just hit me as ones you need to see that way, and this is definitely one of them!

but I will be seeing this movie. I love Johnny Depp! :D

I hear ya! And I know that I will definitely be seeing it too, I just have to figure out where. I have to decide if the eww factor of Johnny's character is enough to keep me out of the theater entirely. I reckon probably not. ;)

I saw a trailer for this in IMAX when we went to see Avatar and I WILL be seeing it! Definitely in IMAX. I saw the trailer in 3-D and IMAX. It was amazing in IMAX. We are huge Tim Burton fans though.

Oh I still want to go see Avatar in the IMAX. All of the shows have been sold out though for weeks!! :eek: LOL I didn't even realize that Alice in Wonderland was in 3D. Sheesh! I'm so thick sometimes! hehe

:lol:

In Willy Wonka he looked like Michael Jackson, and in Alice in Wonderland he looks like Madonna? What's next for this guy? It sounds as if he's going through all the 80s musicians...Sleeping Beauty with Boy George?

;)

LOL I think you must be right. I heard somewhere that he based his Pirates of the Caribbean character on Keith Richards. hehe