Menu

Itchy arms,shoulders and neck does anyone else deal with this?

The last week and a half my arms started itching, then it went to my shoulders and neck. It itches most in the morning and at night. I was searching on the internet and came across dermatologist website and found a condition called brachioradal pruritus. I don't have dry skin. There is no rash on my skin. I don't think it's an allergic reaction, I haven't changed any products I use. Has anyone else dealt with this?

Thanks,

Peggy

I get this for the last several years. It just when I started getting hay fever - never suffered from allergies in my life but in the last years, it's increasingly a problem. I use a variety of antihistamines for this. Aerius seems to work the best on the itching for me.

Of course rule out changes in soaps/laundry detergent/dryer softener/lotions/oral medicines. I get rash on my arms and neck if I use a product I'm allergic to on my FACE. Took me forever to figure this out - I was expecting a rash on the area where I applied the product, but I get it on my chest, neck, arms. So quit using any new products & see if that's it as well.