Menu

HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer -- anyone have this?

I've been reading reviews of this online. It is on sale this week at Staples for $149 and I have over $20 in rewards coupons, so I could get it for a good deal. Anyone like this for homeschool purposes?

TIA

We have this one. While I love the wireless and the print quality, I think it goes through ink pretty quickly, though I don't have any other printers to which I can compare it.

We have this one. While I love the wireless and the print quality, I think it goes through ink pretty quickly, though I don't have any other printers to which I can compare it.

We have this one too. I love it! As far as the ink goes it doesn't seem to "eat" ink more than our previous printer and the replacement is cheaper. The color cartridges are separate which is very budget friendly. It comes with ink when you buy it. There are two sizes of black cartridges that you can buy, depending on your budget.

The only real issue I've had is that sometimes (not always) when you print on fast draft it will cut off the bottom line of what you are printing. I don't know if that is a bug or just a by-product of faster printing. I print most of my stuff on fast draft and it doesn't happen all the time.

It has double sided printed (oh, joy!!). The wireless aspect is great, just make sure you're computer has wireless capability. I can drag the laptop to the other side of the house and still print, it's awesome.

We bought it because it was cheaper than buying a new power cord and ink for our previous printer. We've had it for about a year and been quite happy with it.