Menu

Oh my

Doctor said there would be some slight throbbing yesterday as the numbness wore off. First, there is no such thing as slight. Second AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I told him I was a big baby when it came to pain. Did not sleep last night and now it hurts to exist. Please tell me this will get better and soon. I have to drive to the dr office to get bandage removed and replaced.

Oy!

oh no, I must have missed what happened, shall I send you some of my rum???

Minor, and I do mean minor operation to permanently fix an infected ingrown nail. I had no idea he would do it yesterday so I wasn't prepared. And yes if you are feeling better from your issues, I will take the rum. I promise not to use it with any other drugs. ;)

Doctor said there would be some slight throbbing yesterday as the numbness wore off. First, there is no such thing as slight. Second AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I told him I was a big baby when it came to pain. Did not sleep last night and now it hurts to exist. Please tell me this will get better and soon. I have to drive to the dr office to get bandage removed and replaced.

Oy!

Keep your leg elevated as much as possible. That should help the throbbing a little.

Did he give you pain medicine? I'd ask for some.