Menu

PLEASE pray for sale of our house today.

Our house is showing today. We think this is the 2nd viewing for this family. PLEASE pray that they will buy!

We have been living in limbo for so many months. All of our stuff is in storage, and we are living in a rental in another state out of cardboard boxes. Our furniture is still in the house. We can't afford to keep paying rent and mortgage! Rentals here are a lot more expen$ive than the mortgage on our house!!!!

Please take a moment and petition our Heavenly Father with us for the sale of this house!

Thank you!! Thank you!!

Thank you both!

First, I realize how much God has given us and how much we truly have been blessed. Then, I also have been reminded that I am TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY dependent on God. It's been a good reminder, but I'm ready to move on! :)

I am very grateful for all the wonderful people God has placed around us to help us and encourage us! Often people we didn't know were used to help us!

Will we make a sale today? I don't know. But it would be such an answer to many months of prayer.

:grouphug:

We just spent 8 months in that same exact nightmare.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you. We never could sell our house, so we rented it out (to an awesome tenant).

If you can't sell...you could always rent it out. Our house was on the market for months, but we found a tenant in 2 HOURS. No kidding. There are a ton of people out there renting with great credit. We're renting right now and our credit is in the 700's. There's a lot of people suddenly moving around the country for jobs right now.

:grouphug:

We just spent 8 months in that same exact nightmare.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you. We never could sell our house, so we rented it out (to an awesome tenant).

If you can't sell...you could always rent it out. Our house was on the market for months, but we found a tenant in 2 HOURS. No kidding. There are a ton of people out there renting with great credit. We're renting right now and our credit is in the 700's. There's a lot of people suddenly moving around the country for jobs right now.

This is what we have had to do twice. We tried to sell for most of 2007 and ended up renting for all of 2008. Then we put it back on the market for 3-4 months, no sale, so back to renting. The current lease is up at the end of May this year. At this point, we are thinking about just keeping it as a rental indefinitely. We lose so much money every time we sit waiting for it to sell. Anyway, I will be praying for your sale! =)

You know...you can actually make a small profit on renting...plus, we were thinking of holding onto our house and selling it when the kids are in college. It could potentially pay for a big bulk of their college. It would be nice for them to not graduate with a huge student loan debt. The market has GOT to get better by then. LOL!

Our house is showing today. We think this is the 2nd viewing for this family. PLEASE pray that they will buy!

We have been living in limbo for so many months. All of our stuff is in storage, and we are living in a rental in another state out of cardboard boxes. Our furniture is still in the house. We can't afford to keep paying rent and mortgage! Rentals here are a lot more expen$ive than the mortgage on our house!!!!

Please take a moment and petition our Heavenly Father with us for the sale of this house!

Thank you!! Thank you!!

Will do so now!

We're making 300 bucks a month profit off our rental...That's $3600 a year (not to mention all the tax deductions). I'm going to apply that to the principle and pay off the loan early.

I do hope you sell it, though. Good luck!