Menu

Snap Circuit Rave (Thank You Moira!)

Boy, were Snap Circuits the hit of Christmas!

Along with a beautiful baseball bat from Uncle Bob (Bob's Your Uncle;)) and glove from Yours Truly, my son went crazy for his Snap Circuit kit.

We got the small one (the Junior) with 100 "projects", and have already done around 20 since Christmas morning. What intensity of purpose this has inspired in my (5.5 year-old) son.

I'd thought this would be a "future" gift, but a post by Wendy made me think this age might be the trick, and I'm so happy we did these this year. William badgered me to keep doing "one more" until we were both desperate for sleep.

The extended family were amazed as the wee-man wired up project after project. Thank for for planting the seed Moira! Future kits will be in order.

Bill

Snap Circuit is all the rage here too this year !

I got the 300 for my 11 year old son and the 100 for my 6 year old son, they both have been playing non-stop ever since opening them.

Snap Circuit has been played with more then their new Wii games.

I am so thrilled with this gift, it was a definite HIT this Christmas for all of us !!

I'm thinking about the big 500 for next year as a family gift.

Snap Circuit is all the rage here too this year !

I got the 300 for my 11 year old son and the 100 for my 6 year old son, they both have been playing non-stop ever since opening them.

Snap Circuit has been played with more then their new Wii games.

I am so thrilled with this gift, it was a definite HIT this Christmas for all of us !!

I'm thinking about the big 500 for next year as a family gift.

Funny you mention the Wii. My son's older cousins were busy playing their Wii, while my son was building his Snap Circuits. William was so tuned-in to making his "projects" that Wii-play soon stopped, and all were gathered around to see what the little man would make next.

I took it as as sort of moral victory :lol:

Although, truth told, I got sucked into a little Wii action (Madden Football) later in the day. Shhhh!

Bill

We got the small one (the Junior) with 100 "projects", and have already done around 20 since Christmas morning. What intensity of purpose this has inspired in my (5.5 year-old) son.

Be sure to get the fan (which you can get to "lift off", and the solar panel. These excite kiddo the most.

The K'nex kit kiddo got for Christmas has a battery motor for turning an axle. This was a hit.