Menu

different covers for Teaching the Classics

christine in al

I swear, nothing is easy.

If I'm going to buy things new, I try to access Amazon via a website that supports a cause in which I believe. So, I go to that site, hop over to Amazon and see that they have Teaching the Classics with a blue and white cover. ( 2004)

On the Center for Lit website, The Teaching the Classics book has a brown cover and glasses on it. I can't find a publication date.

Does anyone have a clue why the covers would be different?

~c.

Update version. :) Mine is blue and white. The most currect is brown/ish :)

Lisa~

I swear, nothing is easy.

If I'm going to buy things new, I try to access Amazon via a website that supports a cause in which I believe. So, I go to that site, hop over to Amazon and see that they have Teaching the Classics with a blue and white cover. ( 2004)

On the Center for Lit website, The Teaching the Classics book has a brown cover and glasses on it. I can't find a publication date.

Does anyone have a clue why the covers would be different?

~c.

The ones that are available on Amazon are not from Amazon, but rather from third party vendors. The vendors may well have a different book from what the picture shows. I've never found a good way of clarifying which edition you are purchasing when going through one of Amazon's third-party vendors. If anyone has, I'd love to hear about it!

The ones that are available on Amazon are not from Amazon, but rather from third party vendors. The vendors may well have a different book from what the picture shows. I've never found a good way of clarifying which edition you are purchasing when going through one of Amazon's third-party vendors. If anyone has, I'd love to hear about it!

I have had good luck emailing the vendors, asking very specific questions.