Menu

Anyone here have a Body Bugg?

The Body Bugg is that thing contestants on the Biggest Loser wear on their arms. I bought one for myself a few weeks ago, they are on sale at Costco till 1/3/10 ($20 off plus 6 extra months of online support.) I love it! I've been dieting and exercising since June and had gotten to a point these last few months where I was only losing a pound or so a week, I know, I know, people say it's good, but I wanted more. Since using the Body Bugg I've lost 8 lbs! I know what I'm burning, I know what I'm eating and I'm losing the weight my calorie deficit says I should. Plus it drives me to exercise more. Anyone else have one?

Just a little mini-review in case any of you were thinking of getting one. :D

Edited by Karenciavo
Costco sale extended

I saw that sale at Costly-co, and I was very tempted. I looked at them second-hand on ebay, but they were still too expensive for me.

I still really want one....:glare: I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yours!

I'd love to understand how an over-200-lb woman can average 1200-1500 calories per day and still not lose weight....was thinking the BodyBugg might help with that.

The Body Bugg is that thing contestants on the Biggest Loser wear on their arms. I bought one for myself a few weeks ago, they are on sale at Costco till 1/3/10 ($20 off plus 6 extra months of online support.) I love it! I've been dieting and exercising since June and had gotten to a point these last few months where I was only losing a pound or so a week, I know, I know, people say it's good, but I wanted more. Since using the Body Bugg I've lost 8 lbs! I know what I'm burning, I know what I'm eating and I'm losing the weight my calorie deficit says I should. Plus it drives me to exercise more. Anyone else have one?

Just a little mini-review in case any of you were thinking of getting one. :D

Karen- I don't have a Body Bug, but I do have a Polar heart rate monitor and watch. I love it! It is so encouraging to see the calories ticking upward! :D It definitely helps me to eat right. When I see that I have burned 550 calories, I am more likely to make a good food choice so those burned calories are not in vain.

Can we see some after pics? You prolly ;) look like a hot mama!:D