So far we've made:

chocolate chip cookies

oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

no bake cookies

m&m cookies

sugar cookies

gingerbread guys

dog cookies

We've given all of them away to neighbors, friends and their pooches.

We'll be doing another batch of sugar cookies next week to decorate with friends. Pound cake will also be baked and given to the band concert reception.

I'm thinking I'll also be trying the Andes mint cookies and maybe bonbons. I get started and just can't seem to stop!

I am baking quick breads for the neighbors. I usually do as it is quick and easier to mass produce and have all ready at the same time. I usually make a sour cream pound cake, a banana or zuchini bread and then a carrot pineapple or berry-but bread.

For family consumption we do sugar cookies and the Pillsbury holiday cookies. The sugar cookies are mostly for fun but the others we just love and can wipe out a box or two each night. Sometimes I make marble cookies because I am the only one that likes them. That way I can give some away. I also occasionally make Death by Chocolate cookies. Most of our holiday treats are pies and candies. French Silk Pies, fudge, divinity, Danish Butter cookies and chocolate covered cookies, thin mints, pecan delights, peppermint bark, and a huge bag of Jelly Bellys that we spend all weekend digging through. These are special treats that we only have at Christmas and there is so much family that we only get a little of each so it's really special.

We also do a gingerbread house but that is strictly for fun as well with no intention to consume.

So far I have done Sugar Cookies (with butter cream icing)

M&M cookies (red and green)

Chocolate chip mint cookies

and will be doing chocolate chip and peanut butter.

I also do breads (cranberry, banana nut, honey wheat, brown bread), sausage balls, pigs n blankets,mini pecan pie's, fudge and divinity.

I do give lots of it out as gifts or freeze what I can for my family to enjoy.