Menu

Report Card need help at the last minute

I need to get a report card for dd in this week so she can participate in a ps sport starting next week, which really means today. I have been guilty of procrastinating, although it's true we're very busy, and haven't been on here for a good 4 days from the looks of my control panel. So I thought I'd look for a ready made form. So far I haven't found anything (including at Donna Young & the gomil....site that I can't remember how to spell) that will work for us, either because we don't have new enough or the right software or because it just doesn't cover what we want.

What I would like is something basic in which I can put the subjects, percentages & grades. I'd prefer one where I can use the same form for all the reports for this year. Does anyone have any handy links?

I need to get a report card for dd in this week so she can participate in a ps sport starting next week, which really means today. I have been guilty of procrastinating, although it's true we're very busy, and haven't been on here for a good 4 days from the looks of my control panel. So I thought I'd look for a ready made form. So far I haven't found anything (including at Donna Young & the gomil....site that I can't remember how to spell) that will work for us, either because we don't have new enough or the right software or because it just doesn't cover what we want.

What I would like is something basic in which I can put the subjects, percentages & grades. I'd prefer one where I can use the same form for all the reports for this year. Does anyone have any handy links?

You just need a report card for the school so she can play sports, right? That's not a big deal. Do it in Word, subjects in one column on the left, semester grades on the right. You don't need percentages for this. You don't have to prove anything. You just have to provide something that looks like a report card: Student's name, school year, school name (if you have one), basic subjects (English, history, math, science, P.E., etc.), semester grades.

Thanks, all! In the end I did one in Word as Ellie suggested. I'm not sure if I needed grades or not, but since I'm considering putting grades in her transcripts and all the courses she's taking this semester are relatively easy to assign grades to, I did. The Donna Young ones that my computer could open and type in weren't what I was looking for (one was very well organized with five school days each week, etc, but I'm not nearly that efficient. I simply grade the week's assignments and compute the average for the week.)

I'm not sure that I'll do letter grades for English & history next semester, but the swim season will be over by then. I'm assuming I'll have to keep doing the report cards/progress reports for next year.