Menu

Lego BrickMaster Magazine

a little disappointing, but my son (10 at the time) was thrilled to death about them. This is a child with no shortage of good legos too. There was something about the excitement of getting the package that made it a big hit here.

He also read every magazine cover to cover at least a dozen times.

HTH!

:iagree: with what she said. Ds got Brickmaster for his 11th b-day and it was a big hit. Dd now wants it for her birthday :)

Heather in MD

a little disappointing, but my son (10 at the time) was thrilled to death about them. This is a child with no shortage of good legos too. There was something about the excitement of getting the package that made it a big hit here.

He also read every magazine cover to cover at least a dozen times.

HTH!

:iagree:

My son would like to subscribe to this himself - he is 9 yo. My husband believes it is too much money and he is afraid the 'free' legos would be small and junky. Has anyone had a child receive this magazine??

This is the 2nd year my 11yods is receiving Brickmaster. It's the BEST present ever, in his opinion and in mine! I love that he gets it regularly all year; he loves that he gets a new piece in the mail. He endlessly discusses the old pieces, current pieces and upcoming pieces with other friends who subscribe.

My son waits for the mail a few days before he expects it to arrive; he's never been disappointed. The pieces aren't huge, can be put together in 10 minutes easy, but he loves them. I wish we'd started buying this a few years earlier.

My kids have quite a lot of "stuff," but this is the ONE thing that I think every Lego-loving boy would love to have. Okay, I'm gushing. But it's a big hit here.

Would an almost 7 year old boy like this magazine? He can put together the kits made for kids 12 years old... and his sisters could help him read the parts he can't get... but I'm just not sure of the content - if it would be too mature/difficult for a little kid?

My younger son started getting it last year at age 6 (we had a fluke where we started receiving 2 subscriptions!) And he enjoys getting it, although I don't think he pays too much attention to the magazine and Bionicle comic. There's nothing wrong with the content for a 7 year old in my opinion.

You might try the free Lego club magazine to see how he likes that. I know the appeal for my older son is not just the set but also the magazines.