Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sarahv

Activities for AL Abacus?

I was reading a thread about math and someone mentioned about a book that had this similar type of title. I was trying to do an amazon search for it, but can't remember the exact title.

I'm looking for books about using an AL Abacus, even if it's not the exact one I was reading about a few nights ago. Thank you!

Sarah

It's the original Right Start program, before Dr. Cotter developed the 5 grade levels with scripted lessons. It shows how to teach various topics the RS way.

Rainbow Resource sells it but I don't believe Amazon does.

It's the original Right Start program, before Dr. Cotter developed the 5 grade levels with scripted lessons. It shows how to teach various topics the RS way.

Rainbow Resource sells it but I don't believe Amazon does.

Strange. It used to be on Amazon. And the companion "workbook" is listed :confused:

Bill

I used this with my older two kids when they were in pre-K and K. I found a good deal on the package used, and there's no way we could have afforded straight Right Start.

We transitioned to Singapore when they knew the math facts. I don't use it primarily with my youngest since we needed something more independent, but I still pull out the abacus to illustrate concepts.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin