Menu

Tall, slim pants for boys?

My DS is 13, around 5'8", weighs around 105 lb. The only pants I currently can find that fit him are made by Arizona, he is in a size 18 slim. But of course, he will soon shoot out of these, and I need to find some other brands that will be slim enough, but tall enough!

So, those of you with slim, tall boys.... where do you find pants? To make it more complicated, my guy will ONLY wear black jeans, and not faded ones, either. I had no idea a teenage boy could be so picky about clothes!

Michelle T

Levi's Vintage Straight 539

These run quite slim through the hips and thighs, but they aren't tight like the girly, skinny jeans at Hot Topic. Middle 15yo ds has several pairs of these in W28 L30. He must wear a belt or his older brother can pants him no problem. Other than the waist, which I have given up trying to fit, they look really nice.

DS is running 110 fully clothed. If he wore his jeans as tight through the thighs as his older brother, he would look like a very thin girl wearing leggings! LOL

HTH-

Mandy

My DS is 13, around 5'8", weighs around 105 lb. The only pants I currently can find that fit him are made by Arizona, he is in a size 18 slim. But of course, he will soon shoot out of these, and I need to find some other brands that will be slim enough, but tall enough!

So, those of you with slim, tall boys.... where do you find pants? To make it more complicated, my guy will ONLY wear black jeans, and not faded ones, either. I had no idea a teenage boy could be so picky about clothes!

Michelle T

Also, if you go to Amazon.com...head over to Men's Apparel. You can search for Jeans, then on the left side, choose black for color, then the size. You can start as low as a 26 waist. There are tons including Levi's, Lands End, and brands you don't even know exist. Now that your son is so tall, you are going to have to begin the transition out of the boys department. You don't say whether he's your oldest, but I'm guessing he may be? It's always a shocker when that happens for the first time :)

Barb