Menu

Anyone order from MindWare.com?

I let the kids circle (in different colors) everything they wanted from the catalog. They came up with 3 pages in a notebook worth of stuff. I don't like the way the wishlist is done. It's not very user friendly. The email isn't real clear and I need 3 lists, not 1. DH's 78yo grandmother is pretty good on the internet, but I'm not sure what the easiest way to do this is. I think I will order another catalog, mark it, then help her order it if I need to. My mom lives about 1/2 mile away from her and said she would go help her if she needs to.

Thanks for the info!

The last time I ordered from them, they guaranteed shipping if you ordered by xx date. It didn't come by Christmas and they didn't care :( They blamed it on FedEx who didn't deliver on Saturday:huh: (I think Christmas was on Sunday that year).

I've never ordered from them since, though the current catalog has some dog-eared pages. If I do order this year, I'll be sure to do it before December. But I'm not rushing to give them another try.

We've had good experiences with them almost every year. The only problem was once I ordered a kit and it had the wrong something in it. I called to get them to replace it but the person on the other end was looking at the kit they keep there to look at when answering questions. She had the same wrong part. I kept trying to explain that to her but she just couldn't get it. I had to ask for her supervisor and he didn't get it at first either. Finally! he could understand and we got a new kit.

We've ordered from them just about every year for the past 5 or so. That was the only problem I've ever had. At first it was frustrating but after a while it was comical so, with that and the fact that they replaced it, I was happy enough.