Menu

ABC's

I am about to start teaching my Sunday School class a new curriculum. It is called the ABC's of God. Each week you study an attribute of God that starts with a different letter. I'd like to decorate the classroom, by hanging alphabet letters all around the room. Where can I find paper letters that are around 8-10" tall? Do you think that would be a reasonable size for the letters?

But mainly, where can I buy some cute paper letters to hang?

You can also use any computer font to print a huge letter. Instead of using the drop down menu for the font size type in a number.

After you print it out you can use it like a stencil or just hold a piece of colorful cardstock with it while you cut it out.

It would look great with all different fonts and both uppercase and lowercase all around the room.

You could also have a review wall with the most recent letter and attribute added each week. When time permits the kids could review..."A is for awesome, B is for..."etc.

What curriculum are you using? (eta what publisher?) Do you have a link? thanks!

Edited by happi duck
oops