Menu

Has anyone bought jewelry from Lia Sophia before?

I attended a friend's party a couple of years ago, and I bought earrings. They look nice, they haven't broken, nor has the gold/silver discolored.

My only complaint is the typical one for such home party items--they are overpriced relative to what you can buy in a store. They also offer quantity purchase "deals" to get you to buy more. I went to the party knowing what I could spend in order to help a friend, and I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Beth

[quote name= My only complaint is the typical one for such home party items--they are overpriced relative to what you can buy in a store. They also offer quantity purchase "deals" to get you to buy more. I went to the party knowing what I could spend in order to help a friend' date=' and I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Beth

:iagree: My daughter has a couple of pieces that she received as gifts. They are nice enough and have lasted, just more $ than I would spend.

To be nice, I went to a couple of her parties. I did buy a bracelet that was VERY overpriced, but I love it, and wear it daily. I get tons of compliments on it too.

I'd say their products are way overpriced, and I find most of their jewelry rather ugly, but of course, that is a matter of personal taste. I tend to like small, sterling silver jewelry, and most of LS's stuff is big, fake materials, too flashy for me.

Michelle T