Menu

Game shows, really?...

Dc have been sick for the past week, so I've been pretty lenient about tv time. We only have a handful of channels not locked, including the game show channel.

So dd and ds were playing Monopoly. Ds said to me, "Mom, if your love life was a movie, how would your rate it?"

:confused:

"Uh, a good solid 'G'," I said. (I never said I was witty or quick.)

Dh entered from the left and said, " 'G' For Great?" and passes us into the kitchen.(( :lol:))

:confused:

"Uh, sure. Ds, why in the world do you ask?" I said.

"Because it was a question on Family Feud. Most of the people answered 'R' or 'X'. I don't even know what 'X' means," he answered.

"Huh. Oh." I nodded and walked away. (Okay, so at least I've done something right.)

Me thinks it may be time for another television hiatus.

Edited by LauraGB
spelling

Family Feud is kind of famous for double entendres. So is Password. And if you ever watch a rerun of The Dating Game from the 70's - watch out!

I haven't watched it in about 25 years! I guess, if I remember correctly, it was probably over my head at that age. I also remember the Newlywed Game as being a little riske. But we really like trivia (cash cab is a fav around here), so I guess I was a little surprised, really.