Menu

Come on New York, just give it to us?

OK I'm just putting it out there...

We're talking baseball here. The Angels are good. They are actually great. But here's the deal, I was able to score 3 World Series tickets for my EXTREME baseball Angels fan of a son dated, his 11th birthday. In order for me to give boy said tickets, the Angels have to beat New York in the championships next week. Boy is already way pumped that his team is in the playoffs but to make it into the World Series and have a game ON his birthday is awesome. For him to actually go to that game A WORLD SERIES GAME on his birthday would complete a bucket list item.

Right now, I can just imagine the excitement on his face & the look in his eyes if he gets to open an envelope with World Series tickets, and as a mom I would LOVE LOVE to give him that and yes I'll say it, be on the receiving end of that thank you hug!! The tricky part is the Angels have to beat the Yanks. So whatda say New York, I apologize for all the not so nice things I've said about you guys throughout the season, & speak louder how I think your uniforms are great all you have to do is let my boy have this 11th birthday- one he will remember and speak about the rest of his life at the ballpark.... ok? :D

OK I'm just putting it out there...

We're talking baseball here. The Angels are good. They are actually great. But here's the deal, I was able to score 3 World Series tickets for my EXTREME baseball Angels fan of a son dated, his 11th birthday. In order for me to give boy said tickets, the Angels have to beat New York in the championships next week. Boy is already way pumped that his team is in the playoffs but to make it into the World Series and have a game ON his birthday is awesome. For him to actually go to that game A WORLD SERIES GAME on his birthday would complete a bucket list item.

Right now, I can just imagine the excitement on his face & the look in his eyes if he gets to open an envelope with World Series tickets, and as a mom I would LOVE LOVE to give him that and yes I'll say it, be on the receiving end of that thank you hug!! The tricky part is the Angels have to beat the Yanks. So whatda say New York, I apologize for all the not so nice things I've said about you guys throughout the season, & speak louder how I think your uniforms are great all you have to do is let my boy have this 11th birthday- one he will remember and speak about the rest of his life at the ballpark.... ok? :D

I'm sorry. I can't. Don't hate me. (That is written on a post it, btw).

Keep the faith -- I have been a NYY fan since the age of FOUR! I have been carried to the pinnacle of sports happiness and dumped into the abyss of sports disappointment by them.

IT ISN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

:001_smile:

Edited by MariannNOVA

Got your rally monkey?

I ALWAYS cheer *against* the Yankees so....:D

Even though the Angels officially kicked my Rangers out of playoff contention (yes, it was a long shot, but we are talking baseball here...) I will be rooting for the Angels.

Way to go with the World Series Tickets!