Menu

40 degree temp drop?? Hello??

Last night it was 85 degrees when I got home at 8:45pm. I wore tank top, sandals, shorts. Tonight, it is supposed to be 45. We are going to a concert and I had planned on a nice, sleeveless dress and sandals. Hello? My brain cannot wrap around this sudden change. Most of my winter clothes are still in boxes. We had heat indexes over 100 just about a week ago. It has been mid 90s until today. So, someone offer some support here. I'm having trouble shifting gears. Wonder if the jeans from last year still fit? Havent worn them since last March.

You must be north of me. I'm still waiting for fall. I thought it was supposed to come yesterday, and I left the house in a short sleeve shirt. That was a mistake. It's raining today, so maybe that means cooler weather on the way? I must admit I'm ready...

Yep, sounds like a cold front (rain 1st then the cooler weather.) We're expecting it to hit Sunday. :hurray:

We are in Michigan and had a very cool summer. Then we had a very warm September (I guess that was our summer) and then Oct. has been very cold.

Today my son had a kayaking competition. It was 35 and cloudy when they started.

I think we skipped fall around here.