Menu

Best unit studies

ChristyH

I need to take a break from our regular curriculum and do something different and thought a month long unit study would be nice. BUT brewing in the back of my head is the thought that maybe I might do more of them if they work out well. My children are a little burned out on structure so this might be nice to give them a shot in the arm.

Any suggestions or websites for inexpensive unit studies?:001_smile:

Edited by ChristyH
ETA: terrible grammar

UNSINKABLE:

I've been trying to get info on this. Can you help? It looks fun! Pros and cons? You can pm me if you want. For 3rd grade!

I'm sorry I didn't respond. I lost track of this thread.

Did you look on her website? There are tons of pictures. I think she even has a breakdown of what to do each day.

There are 25 days of lessons. Every fifth day is a catch-up/review day. Each lesson has material you can read together before you do the activities.

I love them so much I can't think of any cons!

I'm sorry I didn't respond. I lost track of this thread.

Did you look on her website? There are tons of pictures. I think she even has a breakdown of what to do each day.

There are 25 days of lessons. Every fifth day is a catch-up/review day. Each lesson has material you can read together before you do the activities.

I love them so much I can't think of any cons!

Thanks...I found out more on another thread. Well yeah.... I saw the samples. That's why I looks so good!:tongue_smilie: