Menu

You know I was thinking about people asking for prayer.

It reminded me of a time I needed prayer a few years back. I was going in for major surgery and asked people here for prayer. I can't tell you how effectual that prayer was. All around me at the hospital (in a different city) the days I was there I felt God's grace and comfort in tangible ways.

Anyway, I just wanted to encourage people to ask for prayer because it does work. And I wanted to encourage people that praying for others isn't a waste of time.

Just sharing my experience and my gratefulness to this community here.

Sometimes I think it just requires the humility to come and say "I'm having a hard time right now!" I've asked for prayer on things also and had near immediate results, if in nothing else but just my peace of mind!!! Sometimes my brain will worry over something so much that I have a hard time organizing my thoughts. I've had people pray for me in those times and the peace and clarity were huge and tangible!!!

It reminded me of a time I needed prayer a few years back. I was going in for major surgery and asked people here for prayer. I can't tell you how effectual that prayer was. All around me at the hospital (in a different city) the days I was there I felt God's grace and comfort in tangible ways.

Anyway, I just wanted to encourage people to ask for prayer because it does work. And I wanted to encourage people that praying for others isn't a waste of time.

That is so sweet, Rose!

Chelle

:iagree: Yes, it is a wonderful feeling to know others are praying for you.