Menu

Write Shop Primary - any reviews? feedback? pros/cons?

rafiki

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Another late bump!

I really like the samples of this program and the fact that it is available as a downloadable e-book. I want to get this for next year if I get good feedback.

TIA

• 3 weeks later...
I don't have a review yet but I did just buy level B used and am waiting for it to arrive. As soon as it gets here, I can tell you more.

Thanks! I'll check this thread after a few months :-)

I just started using Level B with my 3rd grader. Level C might have been a bit better, but she has very little writing experience. We're using the schedule for doing a lesson in one week.

We're only on lesson two, but so far we both like it. She really likes the guided writing practice. I'm intending to continue on and use Level C as well.

I love it! I started using it a few months ago with my son who is a VERY reluctant writer and it's been great. It's nice because each lesson comes with ideas for modifying it for a less mature or more mature writer. So I am able to modify the lesson to fit his writing level with basically no thought or effort on my part. I would definitely recommend it. Before I bought it I did the sample lesson plans with my son to see if he would like it. You could try that.