Menu

Where do you buy the Latin Prep program

newhsmommy

I looked at both the UK depository site and the horrible books site. At different times, one will have better prices than another. My dealings with Ray at horriblebooks.com have been excellent. He is prompt at answering emails and offers free shipping on Galore Park products. He even went ahead and sent my Latin Prep materials, trusting that I would send him a check! How many people these days do you find that offer service like that?! I've nothing but high praise for him.

Jennifer

I order from BookDepository.co.uk ... (I've found some discrepancies between the .com and .co.uk pricing, btw...) Items have generally arrived within 7 business days, only occasionally up to ten, and shipping is free.

Ray is really nice, but he's sent the wrong books to a couple of friends now. I've made some really large orders with him and been happy with my service, but if I just want a couple of things, it's usually easier for me to use Book Depository.