Menu

Prayer Request, Please

Here is the update:

Well, I'm having surgery this Friday. My gallbladder never did show on the scan which means there is either a blockage, or it's not working. If I have any other episodes, I'm to go to the ER. Thanks for the prayers. I'll be reminding you again on Friday to pray again! Hopefully I'll make it to Friday and not have to go in before.

Thank you!

I am going to Walter Reed early tomorrow morning for a Hida Scan. It's a test they're running to see if my gall bladder is as messed up as they think it is. My husband is away for the next 5 weeks so my Mom has come up to take me to the hospital. I'm really not looking forward to doing this although I know it's really no big deal. I'm just concerned that it is going to be very uncomfortable. The doctor told me if it is extremely uncomfortable, ie. hurts, it would be a pretty good indication that they will need to do surgery. So, I would appreciate prayers for peace (I can be a real pansy sometimes) and prayers that my blood sugar won't bother me.

Thanks so much!

Well, I'm having surgery this Friday. My gallbladder never did show on the scan which means there is either a blockage, or it's not working. If I have any other episodes, I'm to go to the ER. Thanks for the prayers. I'll be reminding you again on Friday to pray again!:) Hopefully I'll make it to Friday and not have to go in before.

Thank you!

Here is the update:

Well, I'm having surgery this Friday. My gallbladder never did show on the scan which means there is either a blockage, or it's not working. If I have any other episodes, I'm to go to the ER. Thanks for the prayers. I'll be reminding you again on Friday to pray again! Hopefully I'll make it to Friday and not have to go in before.

Thank you!

praying for peace of mind and an excellent physician.

It'll be over soon!