Menu

Why do I have to order everything??

I have to order ALL my homeschool books. I have to order my vitamins. I have to order many clothes. Now, I have to order my sewing patterns. Nearly all our "crafy" stores are doing away with their sewing sections. I suppose I will have to order material next.

I have to order ALL my homeschool books. I have to order my vitamins. I have to order many clothes. Now, I have to order my sewing patterns. Nearly all our "crafy" stores are doing away with their sewing sections. I suppose I will have to order material next.

I can't get English language books here, I don't trust the labelling on vitamins and the clothes don't fit.

Laura

I've discovered that ordering things saves me time. If I'm out and about I will shop for items on my list but I've spent too many evenings shopping for an obscure item at store after store. I've decided my time is better spent and if I order it in a week or two it will be delivered to my door. This saves gas and time I can spend with my family or friends.