Menu

Sewanee - thanks to the moms who recommended this place!

JFSinIL

My ds actually let me take photos of him here! He had high hopes, based on the website and the promotional material the college had sent us, and the actuality more than lived up to his expectations! DS is looking for a small liberal arts college with a great deal of NATURE for him to hike through and Sewanee more than fits the bill. Plus the academics. etc. look good, too. Ds plans to have his Scholars Gown by sophomore year so he can get a single room ...he wants a Gryffindor tie to go with the gown ;-) The whole family toured the campus as part of our vacation, and lunch in the student cafeteria was tbe best meal we had in the entire trip (petit fours for dessert, along with both soft serve and regular ice cream, crayfish eitoffe. ettofie, oh, spicy tomato crawfish stew that I can neither spell or say correctly and catfish along with decent pizza, etc. - fantastic food!).

Vanderbilt also will be applied too. but ds really, REALLY hopes to get accepted at Sewanee. His siblings desire this, too, as they want to visit him and eat there again!!!

Edited by JFSinILnewme

• 2 weeks later...