Menu

ARRRGGHHHHH, i mucked up Netflix.

I didn't realize when i added something to my instant watch queue - they would then SEND the DVDs anyway?????

:banghead:

So i'm getting 2 disks tomorrow that i wanted to watch ONLINE, not on DVD. And it's the weekend... so the kids aren't getting their treat (Jonas Bros concert).

OK, now to go try to fix the queue so it doesn't do this to me again.

And, que is one of those words i'll never spell right.... queue is too long, when i managed printers at work on the character based terminals, we just used que :tongue_smilie:

OK, now i'm confused.

I have a few things on the DVD side that i wanted to watch instant, but then i have a HUGE list of Instant that aren't on the "ship dvd" side.

So how the heck do i get something to JUST be on the instant side??? What did i do??

ETA: I changed them, but gee, i still have no clue how i did that.....

Edited by TraceyS/FL

OK, now i'm confused.

I have a few things on the DVD side that i wanted to watch instant, but then i have a HUGE list of Instant that aren't on the "ship dvd" side.

So how the heck do i get something to JUST be on the instant side??? What did i do??

Some of the movies are available in dvd format or to watch instantly. If you add something to your watch it now queue, you need to remove it from the regular queue. We've had the same thing happen here!