Menu

Anyone else in TX have excited kids playing out in the icy rain?

Nope, no icy rain here. I'd take rain in any form though. Oh, and If we were getting icy rain, my dc would definitely be playing in it. They love the stuff too. Don't ya just love the weather lately, 32 one day, 80 the next, back to 30, etc? Now I know how a yo-yo feels!

Yes, my boys are very excited. It's not freezing here yet though. We're suppose to have possible snow flurries in the morning, but since the ground is so warm, I doubt it will stick. I did promise that they could go outside in the morning if it actually snows. It snowed on Easter last year, and they had such a fun time. We don't get a chance of snow very often around here; even ice is uncommon.

It's really snowing now! Big white chunks of flakes. The kids are so thrilled!

It's snowing here, too!!

Dd4 wants to put an a/c outside so it will stick. LOL

And she likes to exclaim w/ joy: "My heart is BEATING!" (Thank goodness for the snow, huh?)

We *had* a snowman, yes, this no-fun mom actually went out and played a bit. ;) But then ds tackled it. Too much of a temptation I guess. Maybe we'll have a chance to rebuild in the morning or when dad gets home this evening.

Fun stuff! (Less fun for me of course, but I grew up in central NE, plenty of snow. ;) )

Kids have played in snow today. STRANGE weather--sleet, rain, snow, repeat. Yesterday wasn't it 70'? Snow is so wet and sleet ever present that it hurts to be hit.

Amazingly large snowflakes: some as large as half dollar coin.

It's gorgeous, but afraid when temps stay at 32' or below we'll be up to our ankles in ice.